Prize draw and incentive terms and conditions
£200 IKEA Voucher terms and conditions (12 November – 11 December 2020)
1. The promoter is The Swaythling Housing Society Limited (trading as Abri, Yarlington Homes) registered society number 10237R and whose registered office is Collins House, Bishopstoke Road, Eastleigh, Hampshire SO50 6AD (Radian).
2. By participating in the Offer, Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. Participants must be 18 years of age or over. Proof of age may be required. The participant must be the person in whose name the reservation is made (Participant) in order for the Offer to apply.
4. Limited availability: Available on selected new build apartments only at Dean + Wilder, Bristol.
5. The Offer is available to new reservations only, who complete and sign the relevant paperwork (Reservation Paperwork) to reserve a shared ownership apartment at Dean + Wilder, Bristol and return them to Abri together with payment of the reservation fee during the Offer Period. In return, Participants will, at legal completion of the purchase, receive a voucher to the value of £200 (Offer) from Abri. One voucher only will be provided per completed property purchase.
6. The Offer will run from 9am on Thursday 12 November 2020 to 5pm Friday 11 December 2020 (Offer Period). Reservations made outside the Offer Period will not be eligible to receive the voucher.
7. A Participant shall be free to withdraw from the Offer at any point up to legal completion of the purchase of the reserved property. If the Participant withdraws they will not receive the voucher.
8. Abri accepts no responsibility for incomplete or incorrect Reservation Paperwork or Reservation Paperwork and / or application fee that is not received by Abri during the Offer Period.
9. Vouchers will be valid to spend at IKEA. No cash alternative will be available, and a voucher cannot be redeemed for cash. Vouchers are not transferable.
10. Personal information collected by Abri in relation to the Offer will not be passed on to any third party. For more information about how Abri protects your privacy go to www. Abri.co.uk/data-protection.
11. Abri reserves the right to substitute the voucher with another of equivalent or greater value without giving notice. No part or parts of the voucher may be substituted for other benefits.
12. Abri reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend the Offer without notice in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or due to technical reasons outside its reasonable control.
13. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Abri will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate a Participant or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of a Participant taking up the Offer except where it is caused by the negligence of Abri or that of its employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
14. Abri’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Offer will be final.
15. The Offer and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The Participant will be liable for any liability to tax as a result of participation in the Offer.